Saturday, May 29, 2010

Day 2 Vail

So for the past few days I've been taking pictures of a lot of things. i up loaded a few to share with you all.
So our condo is pretty sweet... its just filled with mirrors... everywhere... i suppose its to make it look bigger?
The view from the climbing wall. Today was a beautiful day.

When you leave the climbing wall and walk into Vail village there is a nice stream that runs right through the center. I thought it was a nice touch to the prefabricated city.
Whoa Whoa Whoa!!!! where the heck did these things come from. Its like Christmas in May!

I-70 to Vail. These ain't no North Carolina Mountains.

The citizen comp is going to be really good. We finished setting today and started forerunning. I am very very happy with how my harder problem turned out. While running my problem i got the opportunity to know what its like to slam my face on the pads. hahaha its going to be a good time for sure.

tomorrow we are going to finish forerunning and then strip our problems down in preparation for the world cup crew.

I think on Monday im going to rent a mountain bike and ride around Vail. i realize this is not a good idea as i haven't ridden a bike in quite some time but i think it might be fun. Mainly i want to rent a bike for the soul purpose of going up the hill so that i can come back down... again i realize this might be a bad idea.

Also if you are reading this from my home gym TRC, I miss you all. I can't wait to come home and share my experiences with you all.


No comments:

Post a Comment